Mini-blog time. You may recall I had a previous post on self-determination and its role in any referendum on Scottish independence. I have updated this post and it is now hosted at the rather more salubrious internet address of the Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum. Do have a look in that direction. Even if you do not like my blog, you might find something else of interest as the good people at the SCFF are very pleasant and, more importantly, very knowledgeable.
- RT @MalcolmCombe: Scottish Landlord and Tenant Law and the Coronavirus (Scotland) (No.2)@Act basedrones.wordpress.com/2020/06/03/sco… 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnFinnieHI: BBC News - Russia's Putin declares state of emergency after Arctic Circle oil spill bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur… With @Greenpe… 2 hours ago
- RT @paleofuture: John Lennon, who was famously safe in New York City 3 hours ago
- RT @BarristerSecret: The Attorney General is a liar. Her tweet was clear, as was its meaning. If a barrister acted with such dishonesty in… 3 hours ago
- RT @emma701: Seriously?! This is unacceptable & unfortunately not an isolated incident. There have been a number of reports of our beautifu… 4 hours ago