Mini-blog time. You may recall I had a previous post on self-determination and its role in any referendum on Scottish independence. I have updated this post and it is now hosted at the rather more salubrious internet address of the Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum. Do have a look in that direction. Even if you do not like my blog, you might find something else of interest as the good people at the SCFF are very pleasant and, more importantly, very knowledgeable.
- RT @ucu: Breaking news: @DrJoGrady elected general secretary of the University and College Union. ucu.org.uk/article/10114/… 2 hours ago
- RT @ProfChalmers: On the first day I ever spent in court (as a school pupil) I remember being surprised at how mild witticisms from the she… 9 hours ago
- Well, Theresa May resigning is a PR disaster for the University of Aberdeen's May Festival. 17 hours ago
- RT @BBCWorld: Brazil's Barão de Cocais waits as dam nearby likely to collapse bbc.in/2HTBSv1 1 day ago
- RT @davidallengreen: By 9am that something was very wrong was already obvious. The failure was systemic. It does not matter if deliberate… 1 day ago