Mini-blog time. You may recall I had a previous post on self-determination and its role in any referendum on Scottish independence. I have updated this post and it is now hosted at the rather more salubrious internet address of the Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum. Do have a look in that direction. Even if you do not like my blog, you might find something else of interest as the good people at the SCFF are very pleasant and, more importantly, very knowledgeable.
- Just found a typo in relation to a property matter where someone referred to a "sceptic tank" instead of a "septic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @KathiePollard: Interesting report- compulsory sales orders discussed on p.31 landcommission.gov.scot/wp-content/upl… twitter.com/sp_localgovt/s… 1 day ago
- RT @TimKnowles2017: A very strong Sunday Post this week, with phone firms' disgraceful treatment of rape victims our front page story. http… 1 day ago
- RT @TomJHarper: FULL STORY: 9 Russian businessmen who gave money to the Conservative party are named in a secret intelligence report on thr… 1 day ago
- RT @ChristopherHarv: There's part-time @ArbroathFC giving football a bad name with their cloggers and agricultural brand of hoof-ball. http… 1 day ago