Mini-blog time. You may recall I had a previous post on self-determination and its role in any referendum on Scottish independence. I have updated this post and it is now hosted at the rather more salubrious internet address of the Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum. Do have a look in that direction. Even if you do not like my blog, you might find something else of interest as the good people at the SCFF are very pleasant and, more importantly, very knowledgeable.
- RT @SiobhanFenton: My column for @prospect_uk - Northern Ireland doesn't need English politicians' faux concern about Corbyn & the IRA http… 2 hours ago
- RT @STVAberdeen: Man abused girlfriend in days before she killed herself bit.ly/2qRS3A3 3 hours ago
- RT @jk_rowling: Thread for newspaper editors 👇 twitter.com/DrEm_79/status… 7 hours ago
- RT @bbcnaidheachdan: Tha na teaghlaichean aig an dithis nigheannan a dhìth am Manchester ag ràdh nach cuala iad bhuapa bho a-raoir. https:/… 7 hours ago
- RT @singharj: Popular Manchester music venue Soup Kitchen say they are trying to make tonight's gig happen - "we don't want our shutters to… 8 hours ago