Mini-blog time. You may recall I had a previous post on self-determination and its role in any referendum on Scottish independence. I have updated this post and it is now hosted at the rather more salubrious internet address of the Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum. Do have a look in that direction. Even if you do not like my blog, you might find something else of interest as the good people at the SCFF are very pleasant and, more importantly, very knowledgeable.
- RT @georgerowland: I think I've found the absolute worst marketing material for shitty luxury flats. https://t.co/ybTtY0o07t 1 hour ago
- RT @alastairmci: This explains what's always felt to me unsettled about the Isle of Arran: its Highland Clearance history suppressed. https… 1 hour ago
- RT @IrvineWelsh: Bollocks twitter.com/edinburghpaper… 4 hours ago
- RT @AberdeenUniLaw: Thanks to all at @AberdeenCC for hosting our visiting students from the USA. twitter.com/LordProvostAbd… 5 hours ago
- RT @StevePeers: Liam Fox today, writing to the BBC about its Brexit coverage Here's a reminder of the blatant lie he told and admitted to… 5 hours ago