Mini-blog time. You may recall I had a previous post on self-determination and its role in any referendum on Scottish independence. I have updated this post and it is now hosted at the rather more salubrious internet address of the Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum. Do have a look in that direction. Even if you do not like my blog, you might find something else of interest as the good people at the SCFF are very pleasant and, more importantly, very knowledgeable.
- RT @scotlawcom: We have commenced work on our latest project, s 53 of the Title Conditions (Scotland) Act 2003. Publication of a Discussion… 1 hour ago
- Humza must apologise for this. twitter.com/BBCBreaking/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @UsmanTariq: This is great news. Scholarships are essential to attract the best candidates and improve access to the Bar. I received the… 2 hours ago
- RT @EilidhTodd: Want to come and work with me? We have two #scottishlandfund jobs up for grabs. I might be *slightly* biased, but it's the… 2 hours ago
- RT @ScottishLegal: Perfect storm brews for Scotland’s criminal legal aid system scottishlegal.com/2018/01/17/per… https://t.co/mV2Y7YDLSf 3 hours ago