Mini-blog time. You may recall I had a previous post on self-determination and its role in any referendum on Scottish independence. I have updated this post and it is now hosted at the rather more salubrious internet address of the Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum. Do have a look in that direction. Even if you do not like my blog, you might find something else of interest as the good people at the SCFF are very pleasant and, more importantly, very knowledgeable.
- RT @SULCN: Lecture at @aberdeenuni on 22 Nov. Stephan van der Merwe on law clinics - changing lives & (maybe) changing the law https://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @TyreJim: Judicial brevity. https://t.co/caVzoUIGEG 2 hours ago
- RT @nature_org: "Better stewardship of land could have a bigger role in fighting climate change than previously thought." https://t.co/ctWj… 3 hours ago
- RT @sweenyness: Only one buyer at Stornoway mart today. Shocking prices. Never seen as many going through for under £10. Lots of cull ewes… 5 hours ago
- RT @urbaneprofessor: I want to stick to the title "Your tenants are gay, get over it" for my next paper, but I've learnt that fun titles do… 7 hours ago