Mini-blog time. You may recall I had a previous post on self-determination and its role in any referendum on Scottish independence. I have updated this post and it is now hosted at the rather more salubrious internet address of the Scottish Constitutional Futures Forum. Do have a look in that direction. Even if you do not like my blog, you might find something else of interest as the good people at the SCFF are very pleasant and, more importantly, very knowledgeable.
- RT @OptaJean: 10 - The last 12 shots on target faced by Brazil 🇧🇷 in the World Cup: ⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️ 👐🏻 ⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️ 👐🏻 ⚽️ ⚽️ Goalkeeper ? #BRA… 11 hours ago
- RT @OliverKayTimes: Impressed by Mexico fans' hostility when Thomas Berthold was introduced pitchside as Germany's "Fifa legend" just now.… 12 hours ago
- RT @ArtyBagger: Thank you so much to everybody, from the bottom of our hearts, for all your beautiful messages of support following the ter… 13 hours ago
- RT @AberdeenUniLaw: The School of Law at @aberdeenuni is recruiting, for two lecturers. Applications are particularly encouraged from those… 15 hours ago
- This is a great idea to get some engagement going, good work @rights_info. twitter.com/rights_info/st… 16 hours ago