I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.
- RT @mjg_constitlaw: A blog on the Dominic Cummings affair - the (relatively limited) standards which apply to special advisers, how Cumming… 1 hour ago
- This is a curious one. I didn't buy a season ticket for Dons in the 19/20 season, in part as I knew I was to be fli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @AndrewJMSteven: Discussions with @MacqueenHector on the effect of the pandemic on contract law reminded me of this passage in my book o… 1 hour ago
- RT @ProfChalmers: This might, I suppose, be an argument against remote voting in certain types of secret ballot. It is plainly a terrible a… 2 hours ago
- RT @BBCMBuchanan: NEW: At least 25 people have died at a care home in Durham after an outbreak of Coronavirus. The death toll is thought… 2 hours ago