I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.
- RT @SiobhanFenton: My column for @prospect_uk - Northern Ireland doesn't need English politicians' faux concern about Corbyn & the IRA http… 2 hours ago
- RT @STVAberdeen: Man abused girlfriend in days before she killed herself bit.ly/2qRS3A3 3 hours ago
- RT @jk_rowling: Thread for newspaper editors 👇 twitter.com/DrEm_79/status… 7 hours ago
- RT @bbcnaidheachdan: Tha na teaghlaichean aig an dithis nigheannan a dhìth am Manchester ag ràdh nach cuala iad bhuapa bho a-raoir. https:/… 7 hours ago
- RT @singharj: Popular Manchester music venue Soup Kitchen say they are trying to make tonight's gig happen - "we don't want our shutters to… 8 hours ago