I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.
- RT @BBCScotlandNews: Rangers face major bill after Sports Direct court defeat bbc.in/2YdG7aL https://t.co/vGhZRYViie 1 hour ago
- RT @joepike: Interesting to see the contrast between the Sun front pages: England & Wales edition and Scottish edition. No clearer evidenc… 1 hour ago
- RT @DialMforMurdo: Blair McDougall at his most prescient back in 2014 denying that Boris Johnson will ever lead the Conservative party let… 1 hour ago
- RT @GeoffShadbold: We used to do manual retweets in the good old days, type RT then the username then condense the previous tweet through j… 11 hours ago
- RT @GeoffShadbold: Fucking hell. We all remember why she was resigned because of her freelance foreign policy. twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/s… 11 hours ago