I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.
- RT @bellamackie: I keep meaning to post this. I've never seen arrogance more breathtaking. https://t.co/eMNxTc3Kxi 48 minutes ago
- RT @Annie__McGuire: @MalcolmCombe @CameronMcNeish @TeeMyGuest @SCOTWAYS I actually made a wee video. I think signs would be fine for the go… 2 hours ago
- RT @DialMforMurdo: Who knew Theresa May was part of A' Ghàidhealtachd and enjoyed a pipe when mending her nets? https://t.co/OdLZpaT1ac 3 hours ago
- RT @R_McCormack: Lovely piece by @MsABurnside on #chasingthedram dailyrecord.co.uk/scotland-now/d… 3 hours ago
- "Rangers saga in new twist as 'oldcos' stalk the club" heraldscotland.com/news/15428043.… via @newsundayherald. More for that #RangersLaw course. 5 hours ago