I have posted a new Storify about the place of law students in the access to justice debate. Do go and have a look at what the Scots advocate Niall McCluskey and I had to say to each other on Twitter. Further resources from The Justice Gap, The Guardian, the BBC and my own blog can be found there too.
- RT @MalcolmCombe: Proposed Regulation of Privately-Operated Car Parks (Scotland) Bill basedrones.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/pro… 12 hours ago
- RT @prydwen3: To avoid futher confusion https://t.co/7sMErAsgtc 16 hours ago
- RT @MalcolmCombe: I get a quote in this recent article in Backpacker Magazine (@backpackermag) by American writer and trespasser @KenIlguna… 19 hours ago
- What a goal by GMS. #fitba #COYR 21 hours ago
- Hi @AberdeenFC why are the floodlights on on this brightest of January days? 22 hours ago