I have posted a new Storify about the place of law students in the access to justice debate. Do go and have a look at what the Scots advocate Niall McCluskey and I had to say to each other on Twitter. Further resources from The Justice Gap, The Guardian, the BBC and my own blog can be found there too.
- This is an exceptional tweet about the perils of mishmashing previous trade agreements together in a bid to get som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @ellle_em: Dog: BORK BORK BORK Human: STOP BARKING How Dog Interprets this exchange Dog: LOUD NOISES Human: ALSO LOUD NOISES Dog: O COO… 4 hours ago
- RT @gaelicbingo: Paddington criticises 'Sturgeon' for wasting money on this 'unsafe' bilingual road sign on the A835, which was ordered by… 5 hours ago
- Blog plug: Exclusion Erosion – Scots property law and the right to exclude basedrones.wordpress.com/2018/06/11/exc… This has a link… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @SiobhanFenton: Breaking- Parliamentary Standards Committee has recommended DUP MP Ian Paisley be suspended from the House of Commons fo… 6 hours ago