I have posted a new Storify about the place of law students in the access to justice debate. Do go and have a look at what the Scots advocate Niall McCluskey and I had to say to each other on Twitter. Further resources from The Justice Gap, The Guardian, the BBC and my own blog can be found there too.
- RT @BBCBreaking: Veteran Welsh Labour MP Paul Flynn dies at the age of 84, his local party annnounces bbc.in/2SEzl03 4 hours ago
- RT @AngusMacNeilSNP: V sad to hear of death of kind & supportive Welsh MP, Paul Flynn of Newport West. He told me once that his Dad a WW1… 4 hours ago
- RT @DavieGreig: My children made me a meme for my birthday. https://t.co/Fivlv4QwMU 4 hours ago
- Slow cooking ftw. #SundayGoals 8 hours ago
- RT @StevePeers: Chemicals companies shift to EU regulation in no-deal survival plan theguardian.com/business/2019/… 13 hours ago