I have posted a new Storify about the place of law students in the access to justice debate. Do go and have a look at what the Scots advocate Niall McCluskey and I had to say to each other on Twitter. Further resources from The Justice Gap, The Guardian, the BBC and my own blog can be found there too.
- RT @SULCN: Lecture at @aberdeenuni on 22 Nov. Stephan van der Merwe on law clinics - changing lives & (maybe) changing the law https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @TyreJim: Judicial brevity. https://t.co/caVzoUIGEG 2 hours ago
- RT @nature_org: "Better stewardship of land could have a bigger role in fighting climate change than previously thought." https://t.co/ctWj… 3 hours ago
- RT @sweenyness: Only one buyer at Stornoway mart today. Shocking prices. Never seen as many going through for under £10. Lots of cull ewes… 4 hours ago
- RT @urbaneprofessor: I want to stick to the title "Your tenants are gay, get over it" for my next paper, but I've learnt that fun titles do… 7 hours ago