I have posted a new Storify about the place of law students in the access to justice debate. Do go and have a look at what the Scots advocate Niall McCluskey and I had to say to each other on Twitter. Further resources from The Justice Gap, The Guardian, the BBC and my own blog can be found there too.
- Phase 1 of Operation Mòd complete. Còisir Ghàidhlig Obar Dheathain just navigated the puirt and we're pretty happy.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @edinspotlight: The trees on the left of the first pic and on the right of the second pic are now all gone 😥 Third pic credit @tomjeffr… 12 hours ago
- RT @davidallengreen: Pro-Brexit politicians who say UK voters must be held to their decision in the 2016 referendum say.. ..that they them… 20 hours ago
- RT @GreenerScotland: Following a confirmed case of classical BSE in Aberdeenshire, @FergusEwingMSP has activated @ScotGov response plan, in… 1 day ago
- RT @CVOScotland: Sad to have confirmed a case of BSE in Aberdeenshire this morning, but good surveillance system is proved to work well. Di… 1 day ago