I have posted a new Storify about the place of law students in the access to justice debate. Do go and have a look at what the Scots advocate Niall McCluskey and I had to say to each other on Twitter. Further resources from The Justice Gap, The Guardian, the BBC and my own blog can be found there too.
- RT @KirkJTorrance: My statement regarding @TheCommonSpace article confirming me as @theSNP's so-called, 'unnamed external consultant.' I w… 3 hours ago
- RT @wardrox: Can you recommend a GDPR expert? Yes! Great, can you give me their email address so I can contact them? No. 3 hours ago
- Applications open for The David Carey Miller Scholarship (to allow a US student to take up a place on a one-year ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @MalcolmCombe: Drumlean Access Case – Analysis for ScotWays basedrones.wordpress.com/2018/04/23/dru… https://t.co/Jd90ez4nRw 14 hours ago
- RT @jjmitchell: Sentencing statement in PF v Meechan at Airdrie Sh Ct today: best read before commenting, I think. Note the sad failure by… 16 hours ago