I have posted a new Storify about the place of law students in the access to justice debate. Do go and have a look at what the Scots advocate Niall McCluskey and I had to say to each other on Twitter. Further resources from The Justice Gap, The Guardian, the BBC and my own blog can be found there too.
- RT @FoilArmsAndHog: When Irish People Can't Speak Irish... #Gaeilge https://t.co/tcbFzxF1eS 6 hours ago
- RT @Scott_Wortley: When the decision arrives tomorrow whatever the majority decide will be deemed always to have been the law even though n… 6 hours ago
- RT @krishgm: The questions won’t go away until they’re answered. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politi… 7 hours ago
- RT @ailsa_henderson: I've just written an 80,000 word book with @RWynJones on English nationalism and can say, categorically, that this ain… 10 hours ago
- RT @DailyGael: @cananballs Also looking to find some folk for the Mòd week, any choirs interested @coisirgc @Lochaber_Choir? Not sure what… 20 hours ago