I have posted a new Storify about the place of law students in the access to justice debate. Do go and have a look at what the Scots advocate Niall McCluskey and I had to say to each other on Twitter. Further resources from The Justice Gap, The Guardian, the BBC and my own blog can be found there too.
- RT @bellamackie: I keep meaning to post this. I've never seen arrogance more breathtaking. https://t.co/eMNxTc3Kxi 43 minutes ago
- RT @Annie__McGuire: @MalcolmCombe @CameronMcNeish @TeeMyGuest @SCOTWAYS I actually made a wee video. I think signs would be fine for the go… 2 hours ago
- RT @DialMforMurdo: Who knew Theresa May was part of A' Ghàidhealtachd and enjoyed a pipe when mending her nets? https://t.co/OdLZpaT1ac 3 hours ago
- RT @R_McCormack: Lovely piece by @MsABurnside on #chasingthedram dailyrecord.co.uk/scotland-now/d… 3 hours ago
- "Rangers saga in new twist as 'oldcos' stalk the club" heraldscotland.com/news/15428043.… via @newsundayherald. More for that #RangersLaw course. 4 hours ago