I have posted a new Storify about the place of law students in the access to justice debate. Do go and have a look at what the Scots advocate Niall McCluskey and I had to say to each other on Twitter. Further resources from The Justice Gap, The Guardian, the BBC and my own blog can be found there too.
- Important intervention relating to the international law status of Rockall. twitter.com/wolfetones/sta… 46 minutes ago
- RT @HearaichHerald: V. true. But implications for future nature of Union huge. Historically Unionism seen as 'banal' - so hegemonic it did… 51 minutes ago
- RT @ProfChalmers: Yesterday, Sir Gerald Gordon, still an astonishingly active researcher on Scots criminal law, turned 90. Here's a short b… 3 hours ago
- It's the 2019 Graduation selfie. What a time to be alive. #ABDNgrads twitter.com/AberdeenUniLaw… 7 hours ago
- RT @KatiePrejean: This 4 year old boy is standing at the baggage claim carousel and cheering for people as they grab their bags. “You got… 21 hours ago