Today’s lesson in Scots land law is provided by loveandgarbage, some legally minded/interested folks on Twitter, a Channel Islands company called Highland Titles and me. I offer this Storify for your enjoyment.
- RT @georgerowland: I think I've found the absolute worst marketing material for shitty luxury flats. https://t.co/ybTtY0o07t 1 hour ago
- RT @alastairmci: This explains what's always felt to me unsettled about the Isle of Arran: its Highland Clearance history suppressed. https… 1 hour ago
- RT @IrvineWelsh: Bollocks twitter.com/edinburghpaper… 4 hours ago
- RT @AberdeenUniLaw: Thanks to all at @AberdeenCC for hosting our visiting students from the USA. twitter.com/LordProvostAbd… 5 hours ago
- RT @StevePeers: Liam Fox today, writing to the BBC about its Brexit coverage Here's a reminder of the blatant lie he told and admitted to… 6 hours ago