Today’s lesson in Scots land law is provided by loveandgarbage, some legally minded/interested folks on Twitter, a Channel Islands company called Highland Titles and me. I offer this Storify for your enjoyment.
- RT @SULCN: Lecture at @aberdeenuni on 22 Nov. Stephan van der Merwe on law clinics - changing lives & (maybe) changing the law https://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @TyreJim: Judicial brevity. https://t.co/caVzoUIGEG 2 hours ago
- RT @nature_org: "Better stewardship of land could have a bigger role in fighting climate change than previously thought." https://t.co/ctWj… 3 hours ago
- RT @sweenyness: Only one buyer at Stornoway mart today. Shocking prices. Never seen as many going through for under £10. Lots of cull ewes… 4 hours ago
- RT @urbaneprofessor: I want to stick to the title "Your tenants are gay, get over it" for my next paper, but I've learnt that fun titles do… 7 hours ago