Today’s lesson in Scots land law is provided by loveandgarbage, some legally minded/interested folks on Twitter, a Channel Islands company called Highland Titles and me. I offer this Storify for your enjoyment.
- RT @scotlawcom: We have commenced work on our latest project, s 53 of the Title Conditions (Scotland) Act 2003. Publication of a Discussion… 1 hour ago
- Humza must apologise for this. twitter.com/BBCBreaking/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @UsmanTariq: This is great news. Scholarships are essential to attract the best candidates and improve access to the Bar. I received the… 2 hours ago
- RT @EilidhTodd: Want to come and work with me? We have two #scottishlandfund jobs up for grabs. I might be *slightly* biased, but it's the… 2 hours ago
- RT @ScottishLegal: Perfect storm brews for Scotland’s criminal legal aid system scottishlegal.com/2018/01/17/per… https://t.co/mV2Y7YDLSf 3 hours ago