Today’s lesson in Scots land law is provided by loveandgarbage, some legally minded/interested folks on Twitter, a Channel Islands company called Highland Titles and me. I offer this Storify for your enjoyment.
- RT @facofad: Mungo Bovey, QC, of Faculty's pro bono unit, will be giving keynote address at student law clinics conference https://t.co/2Gc… 4 hours ago
- I am tweeting about #landreform over at @RuralLaw now. Tune in if you like that sort of thing. twitter.com/RuralLaw/statu… 8 hours ago
- Current status: live tweeting from this @aberdeenuni #MayFestival event, on the Law in Aberdeen 500 Years Ago. twitter.com/AberdeenUniLaw… 12 hours ago
- RT @PaulFScott: Wait till Jesus hears about this. twitter.com/UKSupremeCourt… 12 hours ago
- Well, @aberdeenuni. You're looking fine today. #MayFestival https://t.co/KSkfBnEJwf 12 hours ago