I was recently approached by BBC Scotland’s Morgan Spence to participate in a feature about land ownership in Scotland. This task of producing this was something that Morgan gamely undertook in response to a request from readers of the BBC website. His output (and my contribution to it) can be now be found in this online video: Dukes, aristocrats and tycoons: Who owns Scotland?
- RT @MalcolmCombe: Scottish Landlord and Tenant Law and the Coronavirus (Scotland) (No.2)@Act basedrones.wordpress.com/2020/06/03/sco… 2 hours ago
- RT @JohnFinnieHI: BBC News - Russia's Putin declares state of emergency after Arctic Circle oil spill bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur… With @Greenpe… 3 hours ago
- RT @paleofuture: John Lennon, who was famously safe in New York City 4 hours ago
- RT @BarristerSecret: The Attorney General is a liar. Her tweet was clear, as was its meaning. If a barrister acted with such dishonesty in… 4 hours ago
- RT @emma701: Seriously?! This is unacceptable & unfortunately not an isolated incident. There have been a number of reports of our beautifu… 5 hours ago