I was recently approached by BBC Scotland’s Morgan Spence to participate in a feature about land ownership in Scotland. This task of producing this was something that Morgan gamely undertook in response to a request from readers of the BBC website. His output (and my contribution to it) can be now be found in this online video: Dukes, aristocrats and tycoons: Who owns Scotland?
- RT @scotwomensaid: We warmly welcome the announcement from @ScotGovFM today that legislation on emergency protective orders for victims of… 3 hours ago
- RT @joannaccherry: This is very infantile & wholly in breach of assurances Johnson gave the Court of Session. If he does this both his law… 12 hours ago
- RT @RuairidhMaciver: Sùil air ais gu am Mòd mu dheireadh ann an Glaschu, ann am Baile Ghobhainn an 1990. Le Gillian NicCoinnich, Dòmhnall M… 12 hours ago
- RT @anniejmckee: As #scotclimateweek comes to an end, @JamesHuttonInst's Mike Rivington and I have been considering how #landreform in Scot… 13 hours ago
- Good programme with Cathy Bhan on @bbcalba the now, on Crichton Smith's 'Consider the Lilies'. 14 hours ago