- RT @RobertJSomynne: I have had the honour to stand alongside, meet & interview journalists facing actual tyranny often underpinned by the B… 50 minutes ago
- RT @Gary__11: Floating into training like https://t.co/Wj2QGgbnVm 1 hour ago
- RT @andywightman: Airbnb is ruining neighbourhoods claim angry residents scotsman.com/business/compa… 2 hours ago
- Aidh, oidhche sgoinneil a bh' ann. Ceud taing gu @ODonnell24Dee agus an sgioba. twitter.com/AberdeenFeis/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @MalcolmCombe: Proposed Regulation of Privately-Operated Car Parks (Scotland) Bill basedrones.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/pro… 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Music
This blog is about human rights and music. A curious topic for a blog, you may legitimately muse. How might human rights and music collide? One way they might is where songs have been banned or censored, and as such … Continue reading
I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.