- RT @GCULawClinic: Two weeks on Wednesday until the 2017 @SULCN conference. A free access to justice event in the centre of Glasgow https://… 5 hours ago
- RT @ConversationUK: Election law can't cope with data harvesting – which suits politicians fine #GE2017 bit.ly/2qF73RM 6 hours ago
- RT @ShahakShapira: I PHOTOSHOPPED SARUMAN INTO TRUMP'S ORB PICTURE AND IT'S NOT EVEN WEIRD https://t.co/cVJFGP5NPG 7 hours ago
- RT @EquusontheBuses: "Liechtenstein is a landlocked microstate in Central Europe." Brexit has done wonders for UK prestige, has it not? htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @AndrewJMSteven: Pleased to receive my copy of the new issue of the Juridical Review. Well done to @janemairlaw. https://t.co/LvOGsADg1a 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Music
This blog is about human rights and music. A curious topic for a blog, you may legitimately muse. How might human rights and music collide? One way they might is where songs have been banned or censored, and as such … Continue reading
I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.