- RT @ConstantinYiall: Great to finally see this published @usflaw Maritime Law Journal. "#JointDevelopment of #SeabedResources in Areas of… 10 hours ago
- RT @ben_rosen: every adult on tiktok https://t.co/RO9I2yUv7o 10 hours ago
- RT @michael_merrick: Five things every kid needs to hear: 1. I love you 2. I'm proud of you 3. I forgive you 4. You can do this 5. It was… 10 hours ago
- RT @lindajsinclair: Hillwalkers heading to Lochnagar #Aberdeenshire are being warned about the danger of large boulders (a metre wide) on a… 10 hours ago
- RT @BBCNewsNI: The UK government has submitted applications to the EU to create Border Control Posts at Northern Ireland's ports. https://t… 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Music
This blog is about human rights and music. A curious topic for a blog, you may legitimately muse. How might human rights and music collide? One way they might is where songs have been banned or censored, and as such … Continue reading
I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.