- Any of my Renfrewshire homies fancy doing the Linwood parkrun on Saturday morning? 2 hours ago
- RT @_JamieMcIntyre: Sadly reflective of general lack of Gaelic knowledge amongst wider population - should never have got as far as this wi… 2 hours ago
- RT @Dr_PhilippaW: Ah, but they weren't SNP MPs! It is always #SNPBaad only need to look at response to #BabyBox twitter.com/aitken_marc/st… 3 hours ago
- RT @ShonaMurrayNT: Finally @Telegraph has gone too far with its propaganda. Not even the willing could believe a headline as far-fetched as… 11 hours ago
- RT @Rachael_Swindon: It's really no surprise there's so many misconceptions about benefits when you get a whole night of poverty being used… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Music
This blog is about human rights and music. A curious topic for a blog, you may legitimately muse. How might human rights and music collide? One way they might is where songs have been banned or censored, and as such … Continue reading
I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.