- Never mind Scotland. Folk were expecting the SNP to not be complimentary of the #DUPCoalition. But Welsh reaction s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @PeatWorrier: The Barnett formula doesn't apply if you tuck the £1bn inside a Belfast Telegraph & leave it on the bench near the duck po… 7 hours ago
- RT @George_Osborne: And here's our second edition @EveningStandard ..... https://t.co/Z2MRUISCDz 7 hours ago
- RT @devomatters: I can't disagree with Carwyn Jones that Con/DUP deal 'all but kills idea of fair funding for nations & regions'. https://t… 8 hours ago
- Well, this is some cracking news for Dons fans. #fitba twitter.com/AberdeenFC/sta… 9 hours ago
Category Archives: Music
This blog is about human rights and music. A curious topic for a blog, you may legitimately muse. How might human rights and music collide? One way they might is where songs have been banned or censored, and as such … Continue reading
I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.