- RT @AberdeenUniLaw: EU Renewable Energy Policy Post 2020 abdn.ac.uk/law/events/123… At @aberdeenuni on 25 October, with our Dr Olivia Woolley… 2 hours ago
- RT @JustineStafford: Now she's falling asleep, and I'm calling a crab. https://t.co/NN0pQavvzP 22 hours ago
- RT @JustinBBarthet: “Trust does not function as a reliable constitutional principle when people are untrustworthy” nyti.ms/2gWPrx8… 23 hours ago
- RT @Oldfirmfacts1: Patriotic Hibs fans unveil stunning saltire display https://t.co/csTqAjmZsS 1 day ago
- RT @FCBarcelona: Statement by president @jmbartomeu at the Delegate Assembly, regarding developments in the situation in Catalonia https://… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Music
This blog is about human rights and music. A curious topic for a blog, you may legitimately muse. How might human rights and music collide? One way they might is where songs have been banned or censored, and as such … Continue reading
I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.