- First day at @lawstrath today. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Thanks also to the Dons and Rangers for arr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @JustinBBarthet: Will @JosephMuscat_JM be attending the European Council next week? If so, I do hope other heads of government are awar… 15 hours ago
- Okay, okay, it's only a point, but... that could honestly galvanise Dons' season. 30 minutes into the game I was fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @oldscotbooks: Ooft. I wonder if M Desprez bought* a souvenir plot from a certain company well known for (not) selling such things. @Mal… 19 hours ago
- A nice high-profile intestacy this... BBC News - "Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe 'left $10m but no will'" bbc.co.uk/news/world-afr… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Music
This blog is about human rights and music. A curious topic for a blog, you may legitimately muse. How might human rights and music collide? One way they might is where songs have been banned or censored, and as such … Continue reading
I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.