- RT @_JamieMcIntyre: Question for all those criticising rural Highland communities trying to protect themselves: Do you know how many inten… 32 minutes ago
- RT @sturdyAlex: Self-isolation, day 30. https://t.co/vaa7OaWol7 35 minutes ago
- RT @PropConOnline: Join me in couple of hours when I speak with John Lovett and @JillJRobbie on Property Law and the Corona Crisis. The mee… 38 minutes ago
- Today's not so inspirational quote, taken from John Buchan's book "John Macnab" (this being something Janet says, m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @DrGillianBlack: Very much looking forward to joining the SLC as a Commissioner, and especially to working on the surrogacy and the dama… 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Music
This blog is about human rights and music. A curious topic for a blog, you may legitimately muse. How might human rights and music collide? One way they might is where songs have been banned or censored, and as such … Continue reading
I have a post over at Storify, that I am sure is a lesson for an intellectual property law class somewhere. It is about Ginger Wildheart trying to get his name, or at least his alias, as his Twitter Username.